Sunday 21 April 2013

Skin Scrubbing











Scrub you're skin twice week. Although I'am here to promote my business, I have learn't to first feel the pulse of customerising myself. What I want, "put me first not the product". So here we go..Scrubs, salt's and clay's are also a essential ingredient of any organic product. And my opinion only lazy people buy them. Treat yourself with you're own spa...1. powdered oats, coffee powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon powder, brown sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, orange oil or any carrier oils of you're liking, finely chopped coriander (important removes black dead cells), brown sugar, mix well and scrub well. 2. Clay's remove wrinkles, tighten's the skin, edifies it, removes impurities from blood stream. But use it only once a week. There are French green clay, Kaolin clay (highly used in India), Moroccan clay etc. Personally I prefer ingredients which contains maximum properties..(cleansing, toning, edifying, everything). Moroccan clay is the best. Use it for you're skin. Beware of online traders. My humble request get it from the online trader of the same country. Or Mountain Rose herbs in America which sources the best only. Taking care of yourself is more essential than spending money on spa's and other treatments. Take care of Yourself. For fast weight loss drink butter milk, it has worked. But I have found how by just being happy forcefully! u don't add to you're weight. And the skin glows healthily...Curd...is also good internally and outside as well. Peniel oganics.

No comments:

Post a Comment